Quando estiver com dificuldades para recuperar um cópia de sompra porque o nome do arquivo está muito longo.
Siga esses passos
I had the exact same problem in Server 2008 R2 and this is how I solved it:
- Right click on the folder you’re trying to restore from shadow copy and chose Previous Versions. Chose a date and click on Open.
- Right click on any file or folder within the previous folder and chose Properties. On the General tab copy what’s shown in ‘location’, e.g.:
- Open cmd.exe and type in:
subst X: \\localhost\D$\@GMT-2011.09.20-06.00.04\_Data
- Open PowerShell and use robocopy to copy content of X: e.g.:
robocopy Z: D:\Folder\ /E /COPYALL
- Check that all files have been copied.
- When finished type
subst X: /D in cmd